Monday, July 13, 2009

Why I Love My Husband!


There are so many reasons I love my husband, but on a day to day basis, sometimes it is easier to see the bad than the good. It is easy to get annoyed with him or mad at him, but at the end of the day, I am always able to love him and here are a few of the reasons:

He mows the lawn so I don't have to
He takes out the trash 95% of the time
He listens while I talk a lot
He loves our son so much and shows it daily
He works hard at his job each day to provide for us
He will do me 'favors' when I ask - anything from making Xander's bottle to filling my water bottle to getting me a newspaper on Sunday - I love his willingness to help me out
He has some cute habits including biting his nails (bothers him, not me)
He can't stand having his hair long because it curls up so he cuts it often
He lets me get all excited about getting a good deal at the store without making fun of me
He loves me despite my flaws
He has more patience with me than you will even know
He is the opposite of me in so many ways, but I love it
He likes many of the same things I do even though we are opposites

I could make a list longer than anyone would care to read but those are a few of the things I love about my husband.

We will be celebrating 5 years of marriage in about 2 months. I can't believe it has gone this fast and now we have this awesome little boy in our lives also. I love them both and look forward to many more years of marriage and mommyhood!

0 comments on "Why I Love My Husband!"

Post a Comment