Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Less than a week!


We move into our new house in less than a week! I know there is still a lot of work left as far as moving stuff from our apartment to our house but I am still really excited.

We finally are about done with getting our loan approved so we should be ready to close on time next Monday. We were starting to get worried about the loan because the underwriter kept wanting more and more stuff. I get it - the economy was bad so they are really picky about lending but man, it was getting ridiculous!

It almost doesn't feel real that we are going to be in our new house so soon. I can't wait to get some new furniture and get it decorated the way I want.

My stress level is coming down slowly but surely. We are almost there!

0 comments on "Less than a week!"

Post a Comment