Sunday, September 12, 2010

I found it


I finally found a dress for my brothers wedding! The weird thing is, I had tried on a bunch of dresses before and only found one I liked but they didn't have it in my size. When I went to try on dresses on Saturday, I actually found a few that I really liked! It was weird - I felt like I could have picked one of four or five and been happy but I picked one that was really similar to one I had tried on originally. Anyway, I really like it and think it is flattering so I am happy!

Here is a link to the dress - I got it cheaper than it is listed so I am happy with the price I paid too. I think I am just going to bring along a nice sweater to put over it in case it gets cool. I am not sure what shoes I am wearing with it but I will figure that out soon enough.

Less than a week until the wedding and our sixth anniversary. Crap, I better get something for the hubs too! It's funny how I almost forget it is our anniversary too! I have just been thinking about the wedding. Either way, it will be a fun weekend (with an unfortunate, stressful week at work beforehand).

3 comments on "I found it"

Amy on September 12, 2010 at 6:50 PM said...

Very cute dress!

Anonymous said...

I like the dress too. Bet you look great in it!

Betty

Travel & Dive Girl on September 13, 2010 at 10:17 AM said...

The dress is gorgeous - good choice!

Post a Comment