Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Busy busy


Man, has it really been that long since my last post? It's not like my life is that interesting but since getting a job, I feel like I haven't had any time to do anything! My house is a mess, I haven't worked out this week and Xander's room is even getting messy and I always clean it! I haven't folded his laundry that has been clean for four days and my own clothes are piling up on my dresser.

It doesn't really feel real yet that I have a job. Probably because I am just in training now and that isn't really work. It is also a horrible feeling in general because I am not with my kiddo every day now. The nice thing is, this week my kiddo is only at daycare 2 1/2 of the 5 days. We actually found just about the ideal daycare setup. My neighbor right across the street asked if she could watch our son. She has three kids, one of which was born about a month ago. She wanted to stay at home, but needed a little income to justify it, so she asked to watch our son since she knew I was going back to work. It was perfect for us since we were looking for daycare and it's also cheaper than a center. We also really like them so we trust them with our son. So far it has gone well and she said he has been pretty good.

I am not sure how I feel about working in general, but I know that it is something I don't want to do forever if I don't have to, especially if we have another baby. If we don't end up having another kid, then I will probably end up working long term. I am glad I got to stay home with Xander as long as I did, but I am still so sad about not being home with him anymore. I wish I could have found a work at home job, but nothing really seemed to be out there so for now I am working full time.

I am just hoping this weekend I can get caught up on everything and even get stuff planned for next week so my life isn't so chaotic and disorganized. We'll see how it goes.

2 comments on "Busy busy"

Sharon on October 27, 2009 at 8:22 PM said...

that's great news about the neighbor! I can imagine that it's a lot nicer to have him right there when you get home.

Good luck with the new job! The worst part is always the first few months. I hope the training is going well.

Jules on October 30, 2009 at 11:16 AM said...

Hey! I just stopped over here from the Photo Hunt page. I love your Header Picture! Way too cute and very well taken. :O) I noticed, in one of your posts that you like to scrapbook. Have you ever tried digital scrapbooking?

Post a Comment