Friday, October 9, 2009

The Huskers, a job and a few other things.


Well, I have been lazy about writing anything recently and I also feel like NOTHING interesting is going on in my life other than crappy stuff and day to day boring stuff.

That is, nothing has been interesting until the last few days.

I had an interview on Wednesday. The Huskers came from behind for an awesome win last night. Today I got offered the job I interviewed for on Wednesday.

There you have it. The only things interesting going on right now.

I don't want to get too into the job thing since technically it isn't final yet. If it does work out, I have probably one week to find daycare for Xander. That makes me a little nervous, but I am sure it can be done. I also need to get just a few new articles of clothing to wear to work so I don't end up wearing the same thing every day to work!

I also feel weird about probably having only a little over a week left to do whatever I want to do. It is weird to have such a freedom to do whatever you want most of the time (within reason of course since I have the kiddo to take care of and watch). I can no longer run to the store any time during the day, wear pajamas half of the day and not shower until 3 pm. I can't sleep in anymore or not put on makeup and not do my hair. It is weird how everything I do every day is going to change. I am very, very sad to put my child in daycare. I know people do it every day, but I still feel very guilty about it.

I don't think I have a lot more to say about the issue right now, so I guess that's it.

Well, except this picture. I think it says it all!


0 comments on "The Huskers, a job and a few other things."

Post a Comment