Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Holy cow!


Where does the time go? I was just looking at my last post and it was over a week ago!

I have been sick as a dog this week but had to go to work anyway because I don't have enough PTO to take a day off and would get in trouble if I had more absences. I have been going to bed at ridiculously early hours this week because I am so tired. This week has flown by!

I can't wait to start my new job - 2 more days in my current job and on to the new one! It is a promotion I guess so I am pretty excited. It is also doing something I think I will enjoy more than what I am doing now. Tomorrow and Friday, I get to meet some of my new co-workers, see where my new desk is and move all of my stuff upstairs. I work on the second floor right now and am moving to the third. I will really miss all of my current co-workers. They are a lot of fun and are all pretty awesome!

There is nothing else really new in our life. Just working and sleeping and trying to get over this cold.

Hopefully I will have something interesting to write about soon, but for now, I've got nothing.

0 comments on "Holy cow!"

Post a Comment