Saturday, March 6, 2010

My little man


Just a couple of pictures of my sweetie pie! He continues to grow and change so fast! We love him more than we ever thought possible!


Eating goldfish crackers while typing on the computer - so talented!


'I'm busy mom - come back later!'


Messy face, making a mess in the kitchen. (Notice his shoes - I made them for him but they don't match his outfit).


Look at that mess! He discovered the cupboards!


Playing with cousin Sam at Sam's house.


Playing with the baby gate.


Just walking around!


Helping with our cleaning day - emptying the trash!


Dad put on new door knobs and Xander helped with the screwdriver!

2 comments on "My little man"

Anonymous said...

What a little cutie! Loved seeing the pictures.

Grandma Betty

Travel & Dive Girl on March 8, 2010 at 8:50 AM said...

He is so handsome! My son's favorite toys were also the plastic containers in my cupboards...too cute.

Post a Comment