Wednesday, March 31, 2010

The new job


I started my new job on Monday and I am very happy with it! I like the people I work with and though the stuff I have done so far is somewhat easy, I am looking forward to learning more processes and doing harder work. It is pretty quiet in my department unlike my old job. In my old job, everyone talked on the phone all day long so it was pretty noisy at times. In my new job, it is pretty quiet most of the time and I even listen to my ipod when I am doing something long and tedious.

I am studying for my Series 24 exam and last night I read one of the chapters and felt really good about how much I remembered so I took the online test reviewing that chapter and got an 80%! That is awesome since you only have to get a 70% on the 24 to pass it. Granted that was just one section but I am pretty excited to get this done with! The 24 is required for my job so I have to pass the test but the good news is, I have three months, so if I don't pass the test the first time, I can take it again. I don't want to have to take it a second time but if I have to I will.

Overall I am pretty excited. It has only been three days but I think I will like this job overall a lot more than my last job. I no longer dread going to work everyday. Yay for me!

1 comments on "The new job"

Travel & Dive Girl on April 1, 2010 at 7:37 AM said...

Great news! It so nice to be able to not dread work everyday and maybe even look forward to it. Have a great day and thanks for the BD wishes!

Post a Comment