Well then, it is Tuesday and here we go.
- I got a new job! Woohoo! It is at the same company but in a different department. I applied for two jobs and the one I thought I wanted, I didn't get. But I didn't realize until now that the one I ended up getting actually pays more and will probably be just as good or better in the long run. I start on the 29th and I couldn't be more excited! I am not so fond of the job I have now as many of my previous posts have shown. I know I complained way too much in the past but I really don't like the job I have now and CAN'T wait to start the new one! I got just about a 20% raise! Woot!
- Now that I am feeling happier about the job situation, I think it is time to get healthier. I took the first step by going to my doctor two weeks ago and I have a follow up appointement in April. I am going to work on taking care of myself more and it's time to start eating better and exercising more. I admit, it is much easier to want to take care of yourself when you are in a good mood.
- My sister is coming to town this weekend with her two kids and I can't wait to see her! She hasn't seen Xander walk so hopefully it will be fun for her to see him. Her little boy is almost a year too and that is crazy to me - he just seems like a little baby to me still. Love family!
- I am trying to grow my hair out. I am about 99% certain I have mentioned that before but it ist starting to get a little longer and I am excited. I just want it to be longer by summer so when it is really hot out, I can pull it back.
- My house suffers during the week as it seems like I am always so tired during the week that I never want to clean or do much other than relax and play with my baby. My poor house looks pretty bad during the week but I am not sure I care.
- We have a repair to make on one of our cars and I am not looking forward to it (but who does look forward to car repairs?). It makes us think more seriously about maybe getting a different car. I would like to get a new car just so we don't have to worry about the risk of a major repair. Not sure what will happen with this but I will get back to you!
- I am so ready for the weekend even though it is only Tuesday. At least tomorrow is hump day! Also, it is much easier to stomach my job knowing that I only have a week and a half left of it. Yay! (Have I mentioned I don't like the job I am currently in? It makes me sooooo thankful for the new one!)
- I need a vacation. And on another random note, we need to have a garage sale. I think we are going to try to have one sometime this spring to get rid of a bunch of junk. Ugh - we have so much crap!
Oh, and check out the un-mom for more Tuesday randomness!