Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Bike ride


We went on our first bike ride of the season last night. It wasn't great though because the bike I was using had a leak in the tire so it was mostly flat after not too long. Also, I am so out of shape that the bike ride was super hard but good since I need to work out more. Xander rode behind in the new (used) bike trailer we got for him. He seemed to enjoy it! Here are a few pics -


Ok, so this one is not from the bike ride but right after, playing in the garage.

Sorry, you don't see his face much with this one.

After the bike ride, he climbed back in the trailer.

Daddy was pulling him around.

More juice with George in the trailer.

2 comments on "Bike ride"

Travel & Dive Girl on April 16, 2010 at 8:51 AM said...

Ha Ha Ha - that's awesome. That's exactly how I like to ride a bike - being pulled around by one and not actually riding one.

Jules on April 17, 2010 at 8:45 AM said...

Bike riding is a great way to have fun and exercise! I love it. I made it out 3 days this week to bikeride and it felt great! Trying to get fit and make my endurance longer by preparing for a 22 mile ride in Sept.

Post a Comment