Thursday, April 22, 2010

Where have I been?


Studying, that's where (or what I guess)!

A week from tomorrow I have to take my Series 24 test for work and I have been studying like mad recently and that is why I haven't posted in over a week! I am getting nervous and worried I won't pass, but I am sure if I keep studying at the rate I have and don't let up that I will pass. I have to get a 70% on the test to pass which may not seem that hard, but 3 of the other 5 people I work with in my department all failed the test at least once and they are all smart. Yikes!

Tonight we went to dinner and buffalo wild wings for some boneless wings and to watch the NFL draft and to see Suh get jipped out of the first pick overall. Oh, well, he was still the second pick in the first round and he still rocks and will make a huge impact on the Lions I think. He rocks!

I bought Xander this super cute little kids shopping cart off of Craigslist for $5. That was $5 well spent! He loves it and has been pushing it around everywhere!

I am ready for the weekend. Even though I have to study. A ton. It will be nice to sleep in a little bit and relax too.

We got a new car last week. I will have to post some pics of it soon too. It is a Subaru Impreza Outback Sport. It is pretty sharp looking and is fun to drive. We are splitting the time taking it to work as to not rack up too many miles on it. Todd drives more than twice the distance I do to work everyday so I am driving it sometimes even though it is sorta 'his' car.

Hopefully I will be around more once this test is done with next Friday! I guess it won't be done with if I don't pass because I will have to take it again a month later. Good luck to me!

1 comments on "Where have I been?"

Travel & Dive Girl on April 23, 2010 at 1:12 PM said...

Good luck on your test. You will do fine. We have faith in you :)

Post a Comment