Friday, April 30, 2010

Finally back!


Well it is official! I am now a registered principal! And no, not for a school! :)

I took and passed my Series 24 exam today. You have to get a 70% or better to pass and I got a 76%. Not a great score, but since there is no difference if you get a 70 or a 90, I am happy! So much studying - I would have been pretty mad if I didn't pass! I did have to pass this test for work so if I didn't pass this time I would have had to take it again. I also get a raise for getting it so that is great!

I am been very absent from posting because all I have done most nights for the last week and a half is study! My poor kiddo got very little mommy time because I had to study so much. Now I have a whole long list of things I want to do since the test is over and I have my free time back! I could go on and on with a long list but I will just mention the few things I really want to do.

1. Start working out a lot.
2. Work on X's scrapbook.
3. Get stuff ready for a garage sale.
4. Spend time with my baby and hubby.
5. Make a budget for our house.

Those are the main goals I have over the next few weeks and after all of that studying, I feel like most of those should be no problem.

Happy Friday!

2 comments on "Finally back!"

Anonymous said...

Yay for Sarah!! We knew you would pass.

Mom/Betty

Travel & Dive Girl on May 4, 2010 at 7:32 AM said...

Congratulations!!! We knew you could do it. Sorry, I'm so late on following up - things have been crazy.

Post a Comment