Saturday, October 23, 2010

28 years ago today.....


My mom got the best gift ever......ME!!!! Haha! :)

No, really though. I was actually a surprise for my parents and am their youngest. I was born at 7:10 pm 28 years ago....and it was also a Saturday (which makes sense since there is 7 days in a week and 7 goes into 28 4 times - although not sure how you account for leap years in there).

My mom actually had to wait for the doctor to get to the hospital to have me because he was at a Nebraska football game. And on that note - there is a Nebraska game today, and after last weeks lost, they better win and give me a good birthday present with a victory! Go Huskers!

It has been a good morning so far. The hubs brought me breakfast home and flowers and a card (how sweet). I am just going to hang out today and not do much because I want to relax.

Oh, and I decided I am 27 and holding. Though I turn 28 today, I refuse to get older or feel older. I want to be young forever - but who doesn't??

Happy Birthday to me! Hehe.

1 comments on "28 years ago today....."

Travel & Dive Girl on October 23, 2010 at 5:32 PM said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SWEETIE!!!! Take it from me - it gets even better after 28, 30, 35, etc. etc. Age is a mind set and I'm determined not to get any older. Hope you have a great day and your team better win!

Post a Comment