Friday, October 15, 2010

Not the best week


I know no one will give me the answer to these questions, but why do things have to be so hard sometimes? Why do situations have to be so difficult? Why do I have to be so emotional sometimes? Why is losing weight so hard but gaining so easy? Why does life suck? Why are things so unfair sometimes?

It's just been one of those weeks. It's already getting better now that it is Friday. I know next week will be better. I am just frustrated with life. I know there are times I feel like I am on top of the world and times where I feel like I am carrying the weight of the world on my shoulders. Everyone has good times and bad. I have been lucky and have some really good times this year already so I guess I should focus on those. I have a lot to be thankful for, but for right now, I am just a little stressed and a little bummed.

That's all for now. It will get better.

1 comments on "Not the best week"

Travel & Dive Girl on October 16, 2010 at 6:03 PM said...

Ahhh sweetie...I understand how life can suck the life out of you sometimes. They key is to stay strong, hold your head high, live for the moment and think of all the bad things as a learning experience. Remember, what doesn't kill you makes you stronger (at least according to my mom).

Also remember, your friends and family love you :) *hugs*

Post a Comment