Monday, October 4, 2010

My brothers wedding in pictures


My brother got married on our 6th anniversary. It was a great weekend. Here are a few pics.



Rehearsal




My brother - the groom




Ryan again on the wedding day




Me and Todd before the wedding



My mom and Julie



Me and Julie



Todd and two ushers



Aaron and Jen



In the limo



On a pretty bridge



The cute couple



The wedding party



More wedding party



Xander posing



Me and Todd at the reception



Xander dancing - he danced all night!



The Macho Man dance



More dancing



The end!

1 comments on "My brothers wedding in pictures"

Travel & Dive Girl on October 5, 2010 at 12:47 PM said...

OMG! You and Todd make a beautiful couple! Your brother and SIL are too of course, but I don't really "know" them. I have to say, that Xander was the handsome-est (?) man there - adorable. BTW - I love your dress.

Post a Comment