Sunday, February 28, 2010

A bunch of sickies


No fun. I'm sick, the kiddo is sick and the hubby is now sick too. He just came down with it in the last day or two and I've had it since early last week. Xander started getting sick maybe Monday or Tuesday but got a lot worse after he got his shots on Wednesday. He is so sick and I feel so bad for him! This is the first real cold he has had since he was born. He has had about two runny noses before but no fever and no cough....until now. Poor baby!

I think we are just going to lay low as much as possible until we get better. Not sure if I will make it work tomorrow - it partly depends on me and how I feel and also X and how he is. I didn't go to work Friday but don't feel the least bit guilty because there have been so many others sick at work, so who can blame me for getting sick? Right!? :)

Looking forward to feeling better and starting to work out again. I started Monday but that got put on hold quick since I got sick. Here's to better health!!!

1 comments on "A bunch of sickies"

Amy on February 28, 2010 at 1:16 PM said...

Hope everyone gets well soon!

Post a Comment