Saturday, July 17, 2010

Recently...


Gosh, more time has gone by and I haven't been posting anything. I guess I just feel like nothing is really new or interesting in our life.

Here is what we have been up to the last few weeks.

Two weekends ago was the 4th of July and we went to Lincoln for that. Pictures are at the end of the post.

Last weekend we decided to go down to the Farmer's Market and we got some awesome produce while there (which is all gone now). Todd took me to La Mesa - a Mexican restaurant. I had been craving Mexican for a while so it hit the spot.

This weekend I haven't done much. Just cleaning and hanging out with my two boys.

Xander is so much fun right now. He is babbling all of the time and saying more words. In addition to the normal few words he is saying, he can now say shoes, dog and juice. Ok, I know that is not that exciting but for us it is. He has also learned where his nose, eyes, mouth and ears are. That is fun too.

Work has been pretty busy so that is good. I have recently been debating about applying for another job within the company. The pay would be better but it would require some travel. More on that later.

I suppose that is about it. Here are pics from the 4th!




My brother Ryan playing with a few firecrackers.

Xander holding one of the helicopters


Can I light it mom?








Uncle Aaron showing Xander and cousin Sam how to play with snap pops.


My dad playing with Sam.


Daddy showing Xander a few firecrackers.


More daddy time.


Glow bracelets Aunt Jen got him! He loved them!


Watching fireworks as it got darker.


My twin brothers shooting off roman candles.


A few fountains - sorry for the bad picture quality!


Some more fountains. Looks hazy!

2 comments on "Recently..."

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing your 4th of July pictures. It looks like everyone was having a good time.
Aren't the little ones a lot of fun?

Betty

Travel & Dive Girl on July 19, 2010 at 7:48 AM said...

Your life is not boring - it looks you've been having a ton of fun!

Post a Comment