Sunday, July 18, 2010

Sweet little boy


Here are some pics of my sweet little man. He is the second love of my life (the first being my hubs - without him we wouldn't have X)!


He has changed a lot in the last 6 months I've noticed (as he should have). He has gone from that chunky round little boy who could barely do anything on his own to a slightly less chubby, taller, little walker who wants to play and do everything himself! He is a little daredevil and likes about anything that is risky like climbing on unsteady surfaces, trying to go down the stairs by himself (even though he doesn't know how yet) and hanging upside down (with the help of mom or dad).


I think these pictures are over the last 4 or 5 months so I think I can see a little difference even in these pictures.


I'm pretty biased (as I always admit) but I think he is just too stinkin cute!































1 comments on "Sweet little boy"

Travel & Dive Girl on July 20, 2010 at 10:04 AM said...

He is WAY TOO cute!!! You are blessed.

Post a Comment