Saturday, July 31, 2010

Yes to the Dress


So I have been watching Say Yes to the Dress - the tv show, on Netflix. It is a fun show to watch but it actually makes me start thinking about my wedding dress (it's been almost 6 years since I wore it) and it makes me almost a little disappointed in my selection. At the time, I hadn't looked a lot and knew I wanted a dress with some pink beads but I should have looked longer and I think I should have found something that flattered my figure more. Anyway, I know that other girls feel this way too - I have talked to more than one girl who thinks they should have picked another dress. But worrying about it is a waste of time. The only time I would ever wear another wedding dress is if we had a party to renew our vows sometime but I would never get a traditional wedding dress again anyway. Ok I am done. Just sayin!

0 comments on "Yes to the Dress"

Post a Comment