Sunday, August 22, 2010

Missing memory card and battery charger


I decided my blog needs more pictures. It's kind of boring. So I decided to snap some of a few things tonight and realized that the memory card that goes in our camera is missing. Are you kidding me? I have no idea where it is and am a little worried about what happened to it. If our house wasn't a perpetual mess then I could probably find it a little easier but no such luck. I shall look for it tonight.

So the alternative to our fairly nice Nikon camera with our new fancy lens and flash is our small Sony point and shoot (still a nice camera, just smaller and we can do a lot less with it). The problem is, since using our new camera more, we don't use our little one as much and when I went to get it out a week or so ago, the battery was dead. The problem with that one is, I have no idea where the battery charger is and neither does Todd. Once again, are you kidding me? Ack! We are so, so, so unorganized! Grrrr! So now I have to find a memory card and a battery charger or we won't take any pictures again for a while!

Wish me luck!

2 comments on "Missing memory card and battery charger"

Amy on August 22, 2010 at 8:59 PM said...

You'll be sure to find both of them once you purchase a new one. That's how Murphy's Law works!

Anonymous said...

Any luck on the search? I know how frustrating it can be when you need them right now!

Betty/Mom

Post a Comment