Monday, August 16, 2010

Monday Night Randoms


Not much new in our life right now.

I am just really tired since having been sick last week and it is weird because I just feel like I haven't fully recovered. It's weird because ever since I was sick last week I have been getting heart burn every day. Yuck. I don't know where it came from and I just want it to go away.

Xander was sick last week too and it seems like he is just now starting to feel better. I feel so bad when my baby is sick and like to see him happy and normal.

We got two pairs of tickets to two different Nebraska football games this year - Western Kentucky and Kansas. I am so excited because we have wanted to go to a game for a while and we got some pretty cheap tickets for some pretty good seats. I am so excited just to go to a game and experience the crowd!

We just got a new car in April and I am already thinking that I want another new car - not because I want a new car but because I am scared to death of some huge repair coming up on our older car. We just can't afford a huge repair and I am all paranoid about it. I would also like a bigger house but that is a whole other subject for a different day. :)

I am already ready for the weekend. Not a good thing. I just need to get through the week and I am sure I will but I am just so tired.

Wednesday is exactly a month until my brothers wedding and I am going to try to work out almost every day and really good so I can lose some more weight before then. I have already done pretty well but would like to lose a few more. We will see how that goes.

I think I am going to go make some cookies now. Yum!

0 comments on "Monday Night Randoms"

Post a Comment