Thursday, May 7, 2009

My life is so boring!


I like to write on my blog, but feel like I never have anything to write about. At least not anything of interest to anyone else, but I don't really write on here for anyone but myself so I guess it doesn't matter.

I had been working out a lot for a few weeks in a row and I haven't been working out much at all this last week. I just feel so tired and can't find any motivation to work out. It wouldn't be so bad if I was sticking to a diet, but I haven't been doing that either. I really need something to motivate me. I guess that summer and smaller clothes should motivate me, but it really hasn't! I just wish being skinny was natural for me.

I bought a Cricut on ebay and got it really cheap. I used it for the first time tonight and it works really well. I am excited to get some new pictures ordered and and keep working on my scrapbook. I am a few months behind and need to work on it big time!

I am wondering if I should suck it up and go get a full time job. I hate to do it and don't want to put my son in daycare but I am not sure I see any other way to make it through until Todd gets his own store. I am beginning to wonder if he is EVER going to get his own store. Most days, it doesn't feel like it. I feel like the company has cheated us a little bit and I feel lied to. They basically promised him a store within 2-3 years. 3 years was last October and in 5 months it will be 4 years! That is too long. I understand that the economy isn't great but I know for sure there are stores open and he hasn't got one yet! To say I am upset about it is a huge understatement.

I love getting free stuff in the mail! I have gotten a few good things recently and here are a few. I got a free can of formula from Parent's Choice, a coupon for free Kashi Go Lean Waffles and coupons for $1.50 off. I also got samples of Caress body wash, Gillette body wash (for Todd) and Dove deodorant. I've gotten free dog food and food samples and great coupons too. I guess I sign up for a lot of stuff but I think it is worth it, especially since a lot of the samples have good coupons that I will actually use.

I think we are finally getting rid of cable tomorrow. I am going to take the cable box back to Cox and we are going to hook up our digital converter boxes. I know this will save us money but I will miss a few shows that I am used to watching. I think I need to watch less TV though so this will probably be a good thing.

Feeding Xander rice cereal has continued to be a challenge. He is not really getting it, but I think I need to make sure that I feed him cereal every day so he gets used to it faster. I have to start feeding him vegetables after he turns six months. Speaking of, I need to get his appointment for 6 month pictures made.

Guess I better put that on my to do list for tomorrow and make the list in general.

1 comments on "My life is so boring!"

Monica@MommyBrainReports on May 26, 2009 at 4:41 PM said...

Hi! I know you're coming up on the end of formula feeding, but I wanted to let you know you can request more free samples of Parent's Choice formula from their site directly... http://www.parentschoiceformula.com/baby-formula-samples.aspx
The first year goes by so fast!!! I miss my little girls.. they're 4 already. I don't even know where the time went!!!

Post a Comment