Monday, May 11, 2009

Scrapbooks


I need to work on my scrapbooks like no body's business!

I am currently waiting for pictures to load on the walmart website so I can order some to make my scrapbooks! I only have up to three months done in both of Xander's scrapbooks and he is in his sixth month, so I have two months, almost three that I need to work on! He turns six months in 10 days!!!!! Where has the time gone?

I got a cricut so I can cut out any phrases I need now for scrapbooking. That was a challenge before - I always had to use stickers and I never seemed to like the ones I had. Most of the stickers are too small for my 12x12 scrapbook so I am so excited to be able to cut the letters as I go that fit the page!

Once the pictures get here I am going to start right away on the pages so that I can actually get caught up! I have a calendar for each month in the smaller book and I am more than a month behind on filling it out! Luckily, most of the memorable days that I will write stuff about are on days that I can remember.

I will actually post some pictures of my pages once I get some more done!

0 comments on "Scrapbooks"

Post a Comment