Monday, May 24, 2010

Crisis Averted


In regards to my last post, the thing I thought was so difficult turned out ok. I kinda hoped it would but didn't know for sure. I am glad it is over and things turned out well. A few small things in our life will change soon but I think for the better and I am happy with what is going to happen and content.

It's funny how you can worry about so many things in life and most of them turn out ok. I am also more of a worrier than some other people so bad situations are worse for me.

I am excited for this week because we are cleaning up the house and getting ready for a garage sale. I am so excited to get rid of a bunch of junk! We are having the garage sale on Friday and Saturday and I am hoping to sell a bunch of crap to get it out of the house. I think I will donate most of the rest of the stuff we don't sell. Todd is going to do the garage sale on Friday with his parents and he and I will do it together on Saturday. On Sunday, Todd is going to KC to help his sister out with her house. Originally I was going to go to with Xander but I think we are going to stay behind. Also, I get next Monday off from work - can't beat that! I love holidays!

After we have our garage sale, I am looking forward to organizing the house a little better since we always seem to have junk sitting around. We have lived in our house almost 5 years and I feel like we have never really gotten our house organized. I wish I could get it clean and organized once and for all!

My kiddo has his 18 month appointment on Wednesday. I can't believe he is already a year and a half! It seems like he just turned 1! Crazy!

I have to figure out a good workout plan because my brothers wedding is in 4 months! I can't even believe that. I just don't want to be so fat when the wedding rolls around. I know it is going to come fast and I will have to work hard to lose weight. Time to get to work. I have lost a few so that is good but have a lot more to lose.

I have been bad at blogging lately cause I just feel like I have been so busy. Plus my life is boring and I don't feel like I have much interesting to write about.

Glad tomorrow is not Monday. Not that today was bad. It just means I won't be as tired and that the weekend is closer!

1 comments on "Crisis Averted"

Travel & Dive Girl on May 25, 2010 at 7:35 AM said...

I'm glad to hear everything turned out okay.

I need a workout plan too - if you find something that works, let me know.

Believe me - your life is not boring, just normal and without drama...

I love garage sales - good luck with yours!

Have a great week.

Post a Comment