Thursday, May 20, 2010

Why? Why? Why???


Why do some things in life have to be so difficult? That is obviously a rhetorical question and I don't expect an answer.

But for real. I don't get it. I wish some things were just easier. I wish some situations didn't have to be so difficult. No matter how you spin them, some things just stink and are no fun at all.

2 comments on "Why? Why? Why???"

Travel & Dive Girl on May 21, 2010 at 9:28 AM said...

Ahhhh - I often wonder the same thing. My mother used to say "what doesn't kill us, makes us stronger". As much as I don't want to admit it - I agree with the logic.

Hope things get better for you - be sure to know that I'm hear to listen or send me an e-mail if you want to vent privately.

Jules on May 24, 2010 at 10:52 AM said...

Understand that 100%. Going through a tough time myself. Wondering why things happen is always a question on our mind. When I realize I don't always know the answer to that one word question I have to realize and believe that God will take care of me and see me through the situation. Everything will work out in the end for our good eventually. Its just the getting there that is tough. Hang it there!

Post a Comment