Friday, January 7, 2011

January 7th


So here it is - a new year. I am not sure what to think or what to do. We are so busy with trying to find a new house and dealing with all of things that come along with moving to another state. The house thing (selling ours and buying a new one) is the most stressful part. I actually joked with Todd about letting him decide on a house for us because it is a huge decision that I don't know if I want to deal with.

I had some 'resolutions' in my head but have been disappointed in myself with them so far. I swear I have gained about 10-15 pounds back from the 30 I lost late last year. It sucks because it is hard to lose weight but oh so easy to gain it back. I refuse to gain it all back so I have to start doing something about it and soon!

I also have another test to study for for my job. I need to take it by the end of this month or early next month in case I don't pass it. That gives me enough time to take it again before my deadline is up to have it done. I have until mid-March but I just want to get it over with.

I have decided to be less boring this year and told my husband that we need to do some fun stuff this year, especially now that we live in a state with lots to do! I have a list of things I would like to try this year and it should be a lot of fun! I just have to get organized so we can do some of it!

I better get back to work. It is fun to blog but I have things to do. Until next time.....

1 comments on "January 7th"

Travel & Dive Girl on January 7, 2011 at 3:33 PM said...

Fun stuff is always good! We started scuba diving when our son was young and that opened up a ton of fun - travel, adventure, new friends.

Don't be too hard on yourself over the weight thing - just start again and don't dwell on the past.

Have a great weekend! Hugs...

Post a Comment