Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Blah, blah, blah.


I swiped this from someone else's blog.

Three things in my fridge that define life right now: (1) Yogurt - a healthy snack that both my husband and I enjoy. (2) Buffalo sauce - we have been obsessed with buffalo chicken recently. (3) Vitamin water - I got awesome coupons that made these free - otherwise I would not have bought them.

Three recent acquisitions: (1) My son. Does that count as recent? (2) An obsession with couponing (shout out to all the amazing women out there who have blogs dedicated to saving money). (3) Bike for Todd. We cancelled our gym memberships but have a treadmill, weight set and now a bike for Todd. He wanted a fun way to do cardio.

Three classics I reach for every day:(1) Deodorant. (2) Lotion. (3) My son! I don't know if he is considered a classic, but this is my blog! :)

My kids right now, in three words or less: One, sweet, adorable!

My sweetie right now, in three words or less: Not home, work. :(

What's on my to-do list: Laundry, scrapbooking, showering.

What I do often that relates to the season right now: Nothing really. I guess opening the blinds and windows.

What I'm listening to right now: The TV. I haven't been listening to much music recently but should more.

What I'm worried about right now: Money, money, money.

Which news stories I'm following right now: None, I am not too interested in the news as most of it is about the economy and it depresses me.

What I'm reading right now: Babywise, Babywise 2 and Toddlerwise. Need to read the 6th Harry Potter book again before the movie comes out in July!

What I'm looking forward to right now: Moving! Not that I don't like Omaha, but moving will start us on a road to financial recovery because that will mean Todd got his own store!

One small thing that's making me happy right now: My baby boy Xander who is sitting next to me on the couch right now. :)

1 comments on "Blah, blah, blah."

Megan on April 21, 2009 at 7:59 PM said...

hmmm great post, I can relate to a lot of them!! Babywise is a great book!!

Glad you're joining me on the 30 day challenge!!

Post a Comment