Thursday, April 30, 2009

Good deals and the list.


So I am into this whole couponing thing more than I care to admit. I love getting good deals and can't help but share some of them! I made a few trips the other day to different stores and these are some of the deals I got.

Walgreens -
I bought 2 -1 liter bottles of Listerine. They were on sale for $4 each. I had two $2 coupons so my out of pocket was $4 total for both which is a good deal alone but I also got $4 register rewards (which is a coupon you use like cash for your next purchase).
I got a 90 pack of GUM flossers which were on sale for $2 for free because I had a $2 coupon.
I got two cans of tomato soup for $0.09 each after coupons.
I got two bottles of Ecotrin aspirin for free after coupons and got $2 in register rewards also!
I got three rolls of Scotch's packing tape for $0.50 each after coupons. That is a good deal!
I got two 6 oz tubes of Crest pro health toothpaste for free because I had register reward coupons for them from a previous transaction.

Target-
I got two bottles of Clearasil face wash for $0.96 each. They were on clearance for $2.96 each and I had two $2 coupons. That is a steal!
I got two boxes of Teddy Grahams for $0.50 each! They were on sale for $2 a box. I had a $1/2 manufacturer coupon and 2 $1/1 Target coupons.
I got two cups of Easy Mac for free after coupons.
I got a box of Quaker fiber bars for $0.50 after coupons. I had a $1/1 mfr and $1/1 Target coupon for this.
I got two 1 oz bottles of Purell hand sanitizer for free. I had a $2/2 manufacturer coupon that didn't specify size.

I also found a red 12x12 scrapbook album at Michael's on clearance for $6.99. I also bought some plain cardstock and went to check out and they took the 40% off of the album which was more expensive!! Normally they use the 40% coupon for the full price item only. I might return the cardstock that rang up at full price so I can then get it on sale in the future. What a deal for an album though!

So here is my rediculous list of what I need to go to the store for. I just went on Tuesday and I need to go again tomorrow since I forgot some stuff!

Ketchup
Vegetable Oil
Maple Syrup
Printer Cartridge - black ink
Healthy Choice Meals
Lint rollers

Hopefully that short list will make for an easy trip!

I am also planning on going back to Walgreens to get some more good deals since there is a limit on some of the items you can buy in one trip. I want to use the $6 register rewards to get free Kleenex since it is on sale and will be free!

Happy shopping!

0 comments on "Good deals and the list."

Post a Comment