Saturday, April 11, 2009

Lazy day


I haven't done much at all today. I seem to have come down with a cold or severe allergies. I have a sore throat, stuffy and runny nose, and drainage big time. To top it off, I didn't get much sleep last night since we went to bed late and I had to get up early today. I had to take my dog to Lincoln so my parents could take him to Arkansas since we are giving him to my sister's friends. We had three dogs and are now down to one. I am sad but know Charlie is going to a good home.

Nicole had her baby last night - Eli Benjamin. He was born at 12:47 a.m. He weighed 8 lbs 2 oz and was 21". I know they weren't too excited about having a boy, but I am sure they feel different now. I know I love my little boy so much even though I always thought I wanted a girl.

Tomorrow is Easter and we are headed to Schuyler for dinner. I am sure it will be very nice. I just hope I can get more sleep tonight so hopefully I will feel better tomorrow.

I am excited for tomorrow's paper for more coupons and to see what deals I can get this coming week on groceries! I guess saving money has become my newest pass time!

1 comments on "Lazy day"

Sharon on April 12, 2009 at 8:40 PM said...

Hi Sarah!

I that saw someone came to visit my site from your blog roll so I stopped by to say hi!

What a cutie you - Xander is a few months younger than my little guy and I agree that it's pretty awesome!

I hope you had a great Easter (and don't freak out if you didn't get to the coupons this weekend, they didn't have any inserts. They almost always skip putting them in during holiday weekends since they know people will be distracted!).

Sharon

Post a Comment