Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Photo contest or something.....




So I am not a photographer whatsoever, but I do have a pretty nice camera for an amateur. I think I am going to go ahead and try to take on this challenge because I have always wanted to get better at picture taking. I love when I see beautiful pictures and I am always so amazed as to how people take such good pictures! I know a few of the secrets, but I think I need to just practice in order to get good at it! Good luck to me!

http://www.sweetsauer.com/kristis_bliggitty_blog/2009/06/sweetsauer-photo-hunt-2-details-signup.html

1 comments on "Photo contest or something....."

Kristi @ Mi Vida Ocupada on June 4, 2009 at 8:00 PM said...

I am glad you signed up! I am not a pro either, but I do enjoy learning more about photography as I go!

Post a Comment