Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Still not looking forward to it....


At least if I have to get a full time job, it would be nice to not have to go out and apply to a bunch of places. It is looking like I might not have to do that. I am trying to find a job within the last company I worked for. I have a friend who I used to work with who talked to my old boss and he said he is going to talk to HR about me possibly working there again. I would be grateful for help getting a job since I am afraid that I will have to. I really don't want to work at all, and certainly not full time, but as I said, I think I have to. I would rather work part time than full time but I don't think it will be enough to help us out. I feel a little better about this situation now than I did but I am still very sad about it.

0 comments on "Still not looking forward to it...."

Post a Comment