Thursday, February 11, 2010

First day off


Yay! Today is my first day off of five. I am so happy to have some time off to do what I want and also do some things I need to get done.

So here are the plans for the day.

-Take a shower (I know it's sad that I have to list this, but on a day off, it is very easy to slack and just lay around in pj's all day).

-Clean the kitchen and do the dishes.

-Wash our sheets and pillow cases and our pillows.

-Sort my coupons.

-Go out to look at some household items (we are thinking about getting a few things with our tax return money including curtains, a kitchen table and a headboard/footboard or bedroom set).

-Run to Walgreens to get a few things.

-Order some pictures for the scrapbook.

-Buy a seam ripper so I can work on the baby shoes for X.

Ok, hopefully that isn't too much but I sure am going to try to get it all done. If I even get a few things done off of my list I will be pretty happy!

1 comments on "First day off"

Travel & Dive Girl on February 11, 2010 at 10:06 AM said...

Wow, you have a pretty busy day ahead of you. Have fun though - any day being busy somewhere other than work, is a GREAT day!

Post a Comment