Sunday, February 7, 2010

Weekend recap


This weekend went way too fast as usual.

On Saturday, we woke up, got ready and headed out to Lincoln at about 10. We stopped by the store my mom works at to see her for just a minute to say hi. We then headed to my sister in law and brothers house to see their new baby boy! It was fun to meet my newest nephew. He is so cute and sweet and tiny! I quickly forgot how little Xander used to be and in some ways it makes me want another baby but in other ways it makes me want to wait a long time to have another one, if ever! :)

After Lincoln, we headed to Schuyler to bring Xander to see Grandpa and Grandma Vest. Xander slept for a little while on the way there and then got really fussy. Once we got to Schuyler he was happy for the rest of the afternoon.

Today we got a lot of cleaning done and Todd got our taxes done - big refund coming our way and I couldn't be more excited! Anyway, I made Rotel dip and dipped pretzels, almonds and peanut butter sandwiches for our mini get together with our neighbors for the game tonight. We went over to their house about 5 and came home after it was over. I didn't really care who won but I know my sister and brother in law are super excited the saints won. We got home a bit ago and have just been relaxing and are about ready for bed.

Not looking forward to the work week as usual. The one huge positive is that I only have a three day work week. Woohoo! I have Thursday and Friday off this week and I am so needing the long weekend. I already have a lot of plans for what I want to get done over the 4 days. I know I want to get plenty of cleaning done as well as some scrapbooking and studying for my Series 24.

Good night worlds. See you in the morning.

1 comments on "Weekend recap"

Travel & Dive Girl on February 8, 2010 at 1:00 PM said...

Wow, you had a busy weekend! I hear you on the work week - boo for the work week, but yeah for you on it being a short week!

Post a Comment