Thursday, February 4, 2010

Some pics, playing dress up and my newest nephew!


My newest nephew was born yesterday at about 10 in the morning! His name is Gabriel Leon and I can't wait to meet him. Here are two pictures of him. I love new babies!






Xander got this adorable shirt for Christmas from his Aunt Jen - my sister in law who just had the above mentioned new nephew. I think it is so cute because it looks like he is a little dressed up. I just had to get a few pics of him in the shirt.











Finally, here are a few random pics of the kiddo. He brings so much joy to my life and I thank God for giving him to me! He is my little baby and it is amazes me how much he has changed since he was born and how much he seems to change by the day! He is walking so much now and it is fun to watch him go, go, go!









That's all I got for now!

1 comments on "Some pics, playing dress up and my newest nephew!"

Travel & Dive Girl on February 5, 2010 at 8:25 AM said...

OMG! The new baby is cute, but your Kiddo is sooo adorable. I love the curls! He is so handsome in his manly shirt.

Post a Comment