Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Ahhhhhh - how nice! An award!



I received this The Best Follower Award from Travel & Dive Girl!

I stumbled across her blog a while ago and her sense of humor is awesome and her posts are always funny!

Go stop by her blog and have your daily dose of laughter!

So here are the questions filled in with my answers of course!

What is your current obsession?
Being a stay at home mom. I guess this is my obsession because until recently, this was my 'career' and I am hoping to get back into that 'career' some time in the near future. We will see! Also, being craftier. I have done some scrapbooking but hope to do more and also I hope to complete the baby shoes I started for Xander soon.

What are you wearing today?
Well, now I am wearing some comfy fleece pants and a t-shirt - so attractive! Earlier at work, I was wearing grey dress pants, a black tank top and a black cardigan with argyle print.

What’s for dinner?
Ohhhh, it was yummy! We had fettuccine alfredo (a boxed kit) with chicken and broccoli. So good!

What’s the last thing you bought?
Hmmm, probably groceries. Yeah actually it was a blood glucose meter (don't ask. unless you really want to know).

What do you think about the person who tagged you?
I don't know her all that well yet but hope to get to know her more through our little blog world! She is always honest, insightful and funny. The way she words things consistently cracks me up! She's fun!

If you could have a house totally paid for, fully furnished anywhere in the world, where would you like it to be?
I would have to say in Napa Valley or possibly Sonoma! So beautiful and peaceful and it seems like they just have a slower pace of life up there and I love it!

What are your must-have pieces for summer?
Flip flops in tons of colors and a decent fitting swimsuit even if I don't love the way I look in it.

If you could go anywhere in the world for the next hour, where would you go?
To the tanning salon for some color and to the salon for a manicure and pedicure. Relaxing!

Who do you want to meet right now?
Hmmm, that is a tough one. I think it would be fun to meet Reese Witherspoon in person since I think she is adorable. I would like to see what she is really like!

What is your favorite color?
Pink! (Don't hate me - I just cannot help myself!)

What’s your favorite spectator sport?
Football for sure though I also love hockey!

What is your dream job?
Stay at home mommy! But I guess if it was a 'real job' I would say owning a small boutique.

What’s your favorite magazine?
I don't really have one but I do read all the parenting type magazines.

What do you consider a fashion faux pas?
Where do I start? Navy and black together (unless they are meant to go together, but even then it is questionable). Brown belt with black pants or vice versa. Socks with sandals. Pants that are way too tight on women paired with a too tight top leaving a large muffin top. Ick. Don't people look in the mirror?

What kind of haircut do you prefer?
Short bob-ish do. I want to grow my hair out but always chop it off. I am thinking about trying it again but we will see how it goes!

What are your favorite movies?
Ever After
The Rock
Legally Blonde
Shooter
Many more.....

What inspires you?
Thin people who have so much self control and can keep themselves from eating everything they want.

What do your friends call you most commonly?
Just my name - Sarah. I guess a few people call me by my last name.

Would you prefer coffee or tea?
Coffee. I don't drink tea. At least for now I require coffee to function.

Which other blogs do you love visiting?
Check out my sidebar and you will quickly see! Lots of money saving blogs and a few for entertainment!

Favorite Dessert/Sweet?
Any type of cheesecake.

Favorite Season?
Fall. Spring is a close second. Warmer than winter but not as hot as summer. I love the changing of leaves and the colors of fall.

When you looked at yourself in the mirror today, what was the first thing you thought?
Ugh. When am I going to finally get it together and try to lose some weight?

What brings a smile to your face instantly?
My baby and most other little kids.

What would you do if you were made President for one day?
Relax in the white house and enjoy the thought that I have so much control. But one day wouldn't be enough to do anything.

What is your favorite song (new or classic)?
My favorite classic song is "Don't Stop Believing" by Journey and my favorite newer song is "Love Game" by Lady Gaga.

Rules for those who are tagged: Respond and rework – answer these questions on your blog, replace one question that you dislike with a question of your own, and add one more question to the list. Then tag eight or ten other new set of people.

Ok so here are the few people I am passing this award along to - hopefully they will take it and post it to their blog! (And I also don't have 8). :)




1 comments on "Ahhhhhh - how nice! An award!"

Travel & Dive Girl on February 4, 2010 at 8:24 AM said...

Hey Sweetie! I would love to meet Reese Witherspoon too - she is so cute. Sweet Home Alabama was on television last week and I just had to watch it again. I stopped worrying about the way I look in a swimsuit long ago since most of the time when I'm wearing one - I'm on holidays and no one knows me anyhow.

Have a great day and I hope you can fulfill your dream job one day soon! *smiles*

Post a Comment