Monday, June 28, 2010

Coffee and Paper Towels


The two things that are annoying me most right now. Why you ask? Let me tell you!

Those are two things at work that everyone uses, but nobody makes or replaces. Ack! So annoying!

I cannot even count the number of times recently when I went into the break room, wanted some coffee and it was all gone. Now keep in mind, there are four, count them, four coffee pots! There is no reason at all that all of them should be empty at once! It pisses me off to no end! People are so rude and lazy and it drives me nuts!!! I always end up making it and wonder why I have to make it every time I go in the break room. It should not be that way. I am so sick of always having to make the coffee. Grrrrr. One pot of coffee is pretty big too. I bet 6-7 people or so can get their oversize mugs filled out of one pot and yet I always make it. That tells me those other 5-6 people NEVER make it!

Same with the paper towels. Every time I go to use them, there is not even a whole one left on the roll - like half a one that is partially ripped is usually left. That makes me so mad too. How long does it take to get a roll - like 30 seconds?? I am so annoyed by my extremely lazy co-workers.

So here is the problem - I have gotten so bitter about it that I have stopped making coffee and replacing the paper towels myself. Does that make my a hypocrite?? Maybe. But at this point, I am not sure I care one bit because of how many times I have to had to replace and refill!!!!

Will it ever change?? Probably not, but until it does, I am on strike!

1 comments on "Coffee and Paper Towels"

Jules on June 30, 2010 at 2:00 PM said...

Know what you mean. But usually it's the toilet paper here at work. And the new roll is sitting on the back of toilet! Ppl are extremely lazy if they can't replace a roll when the use the last square!

Post a Comment