Tuesday, June 1, 2010

June photo contest


I did one of these a while ago and ever since then, I have wanted to do another but just haven't found the time or have forgotten! I think Todd and I are going to try and do this together.

We just got a new lens and flash for our camera and it takes way better pictures so I am hoping we can come up with some good ones for this!








1. Hilarious Out-Takes
2. Creative Crop
3. Sun Flare
4. Sweet Dreams
5. Work
6. Play
7. Cookout/Picnic
8. Transportation
9. Money/Currency
10. A Fountain
11. A Night Scene
12. B&W with Selective Coloring
13. Something Old
14. Something New
15. Something Borrowed
16. Something Blue
17. Something Musical
18. Something Purple
19. Something Yellow
20. Something Scenic

1 comments on "June photo contest"

Sharon on June 1, 2010 at 7:23 PM said...

WOW! Xander is getting so BIG! What a cutie patootie!

Looks like a fun photo challenge... I look forward to seeing your finds!

Post a Comment