Thursday, March 26, 2009

Aug. 8, 2008


Copied older post:

I am having a baby! I found out I was pregnant in April and my due date is December 12th. We found out in July that we are having a boy! I am very excited! I knew Todd wanted a boy first and therefore I wanted a boy first too! Everything is going well so far. It is crazy because I am already 5 months! We weren't really trying to get pregnant when I found out but we were super excited! I feel like in my life there are babies everywhere! My sister had a baby last August and just found out she is pregnant again! My sister in law had a baby in April and my best friend is having hers this month! When it rains, it pours!

I am a little nervous about labor and delivery and just how I will be with a baby in general , but I don't doubt my ability to be a good mom. I know everything will take getting used to at first, but I just know I will love it!

0 comments on "Aug. 8, 2008"

Post a Comment