Thursday, March 26, 2009

Feb. 14, 2009


Copied older post:

It is so fun to be celebrating Valentine's Day with my husband of 4 1/2 years. We got engaged 5 years ago yesterday - and the year we got engaged was also Friday the 13th like this year! I can't believe we have been together that long! Now we have this amazing little boy in our lives and I can't believe how blessed we are. It is so strange to think about our lives now and where we have been. Todd got me a card, a mug with candy in it and also got me a card "from Xander". It was so sweet of him!

Anyway, Xander has been sleeping even longer now. He sleeps 8-9 hours a night pretty much every night now. We are so thankful that he has learned to sleep so good. He is such a cute little boy and is such a delight to have. He smiles pretty much every day now and coos back and forth with us too. It is so cute. He doesn't cry a whole lot and we are very thankful for that. Even though he is not quite three months old, we both agree that we already can't imagine life without him.

So this week, Todd made a pot roast, I made homemade pizza, chili and two batches of cookies. I am proud of myself because I don't normally cook at all! That might be a record for me. The other weird thing is that I have kept my kitchen so clean for the last two weeks or so - that it something I never have been good at. I am trying to be a better house wife since I am staying at home now. There are still other things I need to be better about cleaning but I think I am doing better than I used to! That's all for now!






0 comments on "Feb. 14, 2009"

Post a Comment