Thursday, March 26, 2009

Jan. 8, 2009


Copied older post:

So on Tuesday night, Xander slept for 7 hours! He went to bed about midnight and didn't wake up until 7! In fact, I had to wake him up to eat. I didn't fall asleep until about 1 but still, getting 6 hours of sleep was amazing! When I woke up at 7, I laid there and thought that I would let him sleep until he woke up but as I lay there, I got more and more paranoid so I decided to go check on him and ended up waking him up to feed him.

So last night, we weren't so lucky. Xander wouldn't go to sleep until about 2. I laid him down at about 12:45 but he cried quite a bit. Then he only slept until 4:30. I went into his room and gave him his pacifier and he went back to sleep and then got up with him at 7:15 to feed him. I went back to bed and he did too but after shorter amounts of sleep, I am super tired today. It was a rough night. But thinking about it, I wouldn't give up the rough nights for anything - I love my son so much and can't imagine life without him. I think about how blessed I am to have him and look forward to every day I get to spend with him. Sleep is just sleep.

0 comments on "Jan. 8, 2009"

Post a Comment