Thursday, March 26, 2009

The deal with my blog......


All of the posts listed today were copied from my old blog with wordpress.com. I decided to switch over to this website because I like the format better. The title of each of the posts is the original date I posted the blog. None of them are all that interesting but I wanted to have a record of what I had written, a little bit like a diary.

I never really kept up with that blog much but plan to more with this new one. Also, I hope I can figure out how to do the layout of the page and include pictures and other stuff.

1 comments on "The deal with my blog......"

Amy on April 3, 2009 at 4:55 PM said...

Hi Sarah--

I had no idea that you had a blog too. I only noticed it on my live feed and saw the address. I've been keeping track of where my blog has gone....so far 32 states and 13 countries. Pretty wild!

Xander is quite the cutie!

Happy Blogging!
Amy

Post a Comment