Thursday, March 26, 2009

Mar. 10, 2009


Copied older post:

I can't believe it has been almost a month since I have written! Not much has changed in our house since last month. Xander is still growing so fast! He is so fun to have and is almost 4 months. He hasn't been able to do much different than last month but I can't wait until he starts laughing and rolling over and other fun things. He is sleeping 10 hours a night now and we are so thankful! Last night he slept 11 hours and mommy hasn't felt this rested in a long time!

We are still waiting for Todd to get his own store. I hope it is soon because we are feeling poorer by the day since I chose to stay at home. It has taught us to pinch our pennies more than we ever have and that is probably a good thing.

I can't believe it is March already and I am ready for Spring. We have had some really nice days so I shouldn't complain. I want to take Xander for some walks outside when it is nicer.

We got Xander's 3 month pictures taken at JC Penney's and they turned out great! We just need to get some frames and put them up around our house. It is awesome to have some professional pictures for memories.

Better get going on the laundry!

0 comments on "Mar. 10, 2009"

Post a Comment