Friday, September 4, 2009

And another photo hunt!


I found a new website for a photo contest for September. This one isn't really a contest but just a photo scavenger hunt. I think the list looks fun and here it is!

1.) Something in flight
2.) A gas pump
3.) Graffiti ... or street art
4.) Soap or soapy
5.) An herb
6.) something vinyl
7.) A bottle of perfume/cologne
8.) Snazzy Shoes
9.) A worm
10.) A city bus
11.) something curly
12.) A key
13.) Something cold
14.) Sports Memorabilia
15.) A feather/feathers
16.) Something twisted
17.) a hole
18.) a leprechaun
19.) Something lacy
20.) something nutty
21.) sheet music
22.) A splash
23.) an apple/apples/apple something
24.) a shovel
25.) Something empty.
26.) a triangle
27.) something purple
28.) Juicy
29.) Noisy
30.) Something sad

I am already a few days behind so I better get going!

1 comments on "And another photo hunt!"

Melli on September 5, 2009 at 8:21 AM said...

Hi Sarah! Thanks so much for JOINING in my scavenger hunt! When I put it up I thought sure it would just be a few of my friends playing -- but it's spreading pretty quickly! This is GREAT! I can't wait to see what you come up with! :)

Post a Comment