Thursday, September 3, 2009

My photos - a little late.


Here are my photos for the most recent photo hunt. I am just now getting around to loading the pictures onto the computer so I have no idea if I will even be considered for the challenge, but I might as well try! I know they aren't very good - I think I did better with the last photo challenge I did. I just didn't have any super creative ideas this time. I think for the next one, I am going to spend more time trying to come up with some cool photos.

Here they are!


1. A fountain. This is one in my parents' back yard.




2. A road or pathway. This is the path up to our house.





3. A fence. This is actually in our back yard!




4. A symbol.




5. A black and white picture.



6. A clunker car.




7. A cool car.



8. A portrait. Our wedding picture.




9. Amusement.




10. Back to school.




11. Urban/city.




12. Suburban.



13. Country/rural.


14. Something domestic. Our dog.



15. Something wild.





16. Something silver. My wedding ring.




17. Something gold. Our deadbolt.




18. Something shiny. Todd's baseball card collection stickers.



19. Something miniature. Big and little tomatos.



20. Something delicious. Home grown cherry tomatos.

5 comments on "My photos - a little late."

Timo on September 3, 2009 at 4:04 PM said...

I like your domestic Akira-photo! :-)

Welcome to see Finnish countryside on my photo hunt collection.

Anonymous said...

Tomato family! I love it.

Mari on September 6, 2009 at 11:56 AM said...

Heh, I love Your tomatoes! Good choise.

Heidi on September 6, 2009 at 10:21 PM said...

Your amusement shot was the best! He looked like he was really enjoying himself. And of course I don't know anyone that doesn't think that tomatoes are delicious!
Good job!
If you'd like to stop by my blog I'm at Cake Crumbs.

Kristi @ Mi Vida Ocupada on September 8, 2009 at 5:34 PM said...

Great photos! Your ring is GORGEOUS!! Loved all your shots. I will start posting my favorites on the blog this week.... stay tuned!

Post a Comment