Thursday, September 10, 2009

Another great Target trip!


I am amazed at some of the deals I can get at Target. I know they can be picky about some of the coupons they will accept, but if I keep my eyes peeled and my coupons at the ready, I am almost always able to come away from Target with some amazing deals! Here is my most recent trip - I am so excited since I love Fiber One cereal! Overall, I paid $8.87 oop and got back a $5 gift card!





Here is the breakdown of what I got:

5 boxes of Fiber One cereal
2 boxes of Cheerios
1 box of Kashi Honey Sunshine cereal
2 Healthy Choice Fresh Mixers (I already ate one - yum!)
3 bags of dog treats
3 boxes of Cinnabon bars (I took them all out of the box and just put a few in the pic)
7 Glade candle refills (4 candles in each pack)
7 Glade candle tins

I had a coupon for a free box of Kashi cereal, 2 $1/1 Cheerios coupons, 3 $2/1 dog treat coupons, 7 free candle refill coupons when you buy the tin, 7 $1.50/1 candle tin coupons, 3 $1/1 Cinnabon bar coupons, 2 $2/1 Healthy Choice coupons and 5 $0.75/1 Fiber One coupons. I then combined those with a bunch of Target coupons to get some amazing deals.


Here is the receipt that shows my savings! I didn't really have any coupons beep or not work. I left all of the coupons that the cashier had to enter a price for until the end so they were all together. She allowed me to use a bunch of the Target coupons together so that made all the difference in my total.


1 comments on "Another great Target trip!"

Anonymous said...

Check out my blog ;)

http://vn.myblog.yahoo.com/ngo1331/article?new=1&mid=17

Post a Comment