Saturday, January 16, 2010

2010 survey


Here is a follow up questionnaire to my previous post. The previous one was more about last year and this one is about this year. Here we go.....

1. One habit you'd like to break totally:
Eating because I am bored, mad, sad or lonely. In other words, eating when I am not hungry.

2. One person you'd like to get to know better:
Hmmm. I am not sure there really is anyone. I am really bad at this - I tend to avoid getting to know people too much because then I feel bad if I don't maintain a friendship with them forever.

3. One random act of kindness that you'd like to make a habit this year:
I think this is something I will have to think about more. I guess maybe letting people in while merging while driving. I dunno.

4. Something that you'd like to own by the end of 2010:
Two new (not brand new, just different) cars.

5. Something that you'd like to get rid of by the end of 2010:
40 pounds of chub!

6. One change you'd like to see in your life in 2010:
More time for crafty things like scrapbooking and sewing.

7. One thing you'd like to memorize in 2010:
Um that is a weird one. I guess I would say I want to memorize enough material to pass my 24, 66 and potentially the 53 (securities licenses).

8. Something that you'd like to improve on in 2010:
My patience. For sure.

9. Something new you'd like to learn in 2010.
Again, probably the material for the 24 and 66. I guess how to sew more, knit and crochet also.

10. Something you're looking forward to this year.
Todd getting a new job! Also losing some weight once and for all and maybe a mini vacation.

11. One thing you're going to make sure DOESN'T happen this year.
Gaining any more weight. I am big enough and it's time to lose, not gain.

12. One person that you want to be closer to this year.
My best friend Laura. I feel like part of the year last year we talked a lot but since I got my job I feel like we never talk anymore.

13. One place you want to visit this year.
If money was no issue I want to go to France but on our limited budget, maybe Chicago or Kansas City.

14. One thing that you'll move from 2009's to do list to 2010's to do list.
Lose weight. Do you see a theme from this survey? I do.

15. One old acquaintance that you'd like to reconnect with this year.
Once again, a tough one since I am bad with close relationships. I would love to talk more with my best friend this year.

0 comments on "2010 survey"

Post a Comment