Sunday, January 17, 2010

Short and sweet


Tomorrow is Monday and I am so not looking forward to going to work. Every Monday I consider calling in and quitting my job. All I want is to be able to quit and stay home with my kiddo again but I can't.

The one good thing is that tomorrow is a bank holiday which means the stock market it closed and hopefully we will be slow at work. My boss said in the past it is usually a slow day so if that is the case, I think I will survive.

Hope everyone else has a great Monday!

2 comments on "Short and sweet"

Travel & Dive Girl on January 18, 2010 at 12:42 PM said...

"Every Monday I consider calling in and quitting my job." That line made me smile. Every Monday is the same for me too. Even though my kiddo is 17, it would still be nice to be at home when he got home...*sigh*

Jill on January 18, 2010 at 4:20 PM said...

Sarah - One thing that helps me get through the frustrations in life is writing in a gratitude journal. It's obviously not my idea, as Oprah has been doing this for awhile. It might help get past some of your blues, as you have to focus on the positive in a gratitude journal. For example, my gratitude journal today reflects my appreciation for my job, as the district is cutting another 3 million for next year. Many of my friends won't have a job next year. Scary!

Post a Comment