Sunday, January 3, 2010

New blog title....again


I started with a name for my blog (A day in the life) and then discovered there were a bunch of blogs with the same name already. I then decided to change it, but couldn't come up with a name I liked so I used 'it is what it is' as a temporary title. I never liked that as a title for my blog so I decided to come up with a new one again. I think I am going to leave this one as this is a mental attitude I would like to adopt. Though everything in my life may not be perfect, I still have many thing to be happy about and thankful for. I could focus on the negative, but there are so many happy moments in my life that I ought to focus on them.

I am sure everyone has many things to be happy about and thankful for and I encourage you to focus on those things!

1 comments on "New blog title....again"

Travel & Dive Girl on January 8, 2010 at 7:53 AM said...

Hello! Thanks for stopping by my blog. I love the title of your blog and of course, the picture of your handsome little man :)

Post a Comment