Tuesday, January 12, 2010

I want a new car....among other things


So in my last post I was complaining about how expensive the tires are for my car. I guess it would just be smarter to get a cheaper car that doesn't require such expensive tires on it. Right?

We have been talking about getting two new cars (or not new, but new to us) to have lower car payments and also better gas mileage. The Jeep has terrible gas mileage. I think on a good day it gets 15 miles per gallon. I have liked having it for this crappy weather but other than that both cars have not been my favorite.

I can't decide what I want to do for a new car or cars. Should we go with two really small really cheap cars to get by for a while or should be get one small somewhat cheap can and a small cheaper SUV? I am torn on what to do. The funny thing is, I am talking about this as if it is going to happen. I guess a lot of things would have to go right for us to even get one car, let alone two!

The situation is, we have two cars and two car payments and we would like to have lower payments. It's not that we will have no payments if we get different cars (obviously) but we think we might be able to reduce our car payments which will help us out in other areas.

I think several things will have to go right for us over the next few months but I will just have to wait and see what happens.

0 comments on "I want a new car....among other things"

Post a Comment