Friday, July 3, 2009

Busy Weekend


So this weekend is going to be pretty busy and go fast I am sure! We are getting together with the neighbors tonight for dinner and some fireworks and tomorrow night, we have my side of the family coming up for dinner and more fireworks. I am excited for both days because they will both be fun in different ways. The only bad thing about this weekend is all the cleaning and preparing I am having to do. I barely sat still all day yesterday and have been busy today so far also. I need to clean the bathroom, give my son a bath, clean out the garage, do some laundry and get myself ready. As I am typing this, I only have a little over 4 hours to get it all done. I hope everything goes as smooth as I planned and that I can get everything done on time! I am also thinking about making some spinach dip later but am not sure yet if I will.

I think the 4th is one of my favorite holidays besides Christmas. I love getting together with friends and family and I love fireworks - there is something magical about them. It makes me feel like a kid again!

I am also excited for this weekend to go fast because I get to see my sister and brother in law and their kids next week. That will be so much fun!

I hope everyone has a great holiday weekend!

0 comments on "Busy Weekend"

Post a Comment